No questions,only I want to say THANKS A LOT DR. BOB

Dr Bob:

Im Sebastián from Chile. I hope you remind me.

Yesterday I got my result of Elisa test in order to put my fears of HIV permanently to rest.

It was negative, regardless I was scared about the result I always remembered your words and in fact, you were in my thought all the time as an inspiration model of person and professional.

Only I can say: THANKS A LOT MY DEAR DR. BOB, you are a very special person and I hope you can live a lot of years with your couple.

If one day you have to visit Chile I will be very glad to know you.

Greetings from Santiago de Chile,

Sebastian

Hola Sebastian from Santiago de Chile,

Congratulations and WOO-HOO! I wonder how one would say WOO-HOO in Spanish? Maybe Yupi??

Thanks for your thanks. I'll get in touch with you if and when I make it to Santiago de Chile and then we'll toast your good health in person, OK?

Be well. Stay well.

Bachelor parties and Strip clubs don't mix
5 Years on Prozac-Will that affect Hiv Test Results?