Bachelor parties and Strip clubs don't mix

Dr. Frascino, you are simply the best in everyway (being Italina and good lookin helps too :). What you do for people in need throughout the world is unsurpassed. I hope that your advise reaches everyone well and take it for what it is... Let me get to the question... I am a 30 something guy (conservative Italian guy) getting married in a week (to a tough Sicilian girl) but my brothers both came from the Italy (standby for Iraq)) on R&R to give me a bachelor party. I really didn't want one but here it goes... We all went to this strip joint here in Jersey and I was very drunk when my brothers and my cousins picked this stripper to give me a lap dance. The stripper had the biggest nipples I have ever seen and she asked me to suck on them. I started sucking on them lighltly until my brother Gio told me to stop. I didn't see any fluids oozing out of her breast in addition I soon after took a swiff of whisky and rinsed my mouth out. Am I at risk or just dumb?

PS Thats why I don't go to these places.. My brothers on the other hand.. thats all they do over in Italy..

Im sending good KARMA vibes your way gumba.

Thanks DOC!!

Buon giorno Conservative Italian Guy,

Thanks for your kind comments.

Regarding your Badda Bing Babe with the super-sized nipples, you can relax. There is no HIV risk from lightly sucking on those basketball-sized, silicone-enhanced knockers. I see absolutely no need for worry, HIV testing or even the least bit of concern, OK?

I wish you and your tough Sicilian girl every happiness as you begin your lives together as man and wife. I also hope your brothers won't have to go to Iraq, but if they do, may they return home safely and soon!

Be well.

Chien et VIH.Aidez moi, un Vietnamien très inquiet, SVP
No questions,only I want to say THANKS A LOT DR. BOB