Such Amazing Work

Hi Dr Bob,

This isn't a question as such, well not at all actually!

I just wanted to drop you a note to say that the work you do is truly amazing, and I admire your ability to answer the same questions from different people so patiently.

It's been about 18 months since I contacted you before and I finally got over my irrational fears about HIV contraction, thanks in no small way to your kind advice, oh, and a negative HIV test! :-) I still get letters from your foundation from time to time, and it reminds me of the great work you do.

I'm getting married in 6 weeks to the girl I was seeing back then - wish you were able to come over and play piano!! Hope to make another donation after my finances settle down after the wedding - damn they're expensive!!

Also wanted to say that I hope you personally are well. Take care!

Stephen

Hi Stephen,

Welcome back to the forum and thank you for your very kind comments! WOO-HOO and congratulations on both your negative HIV test and upcoming nuptials! Sure, I'll come and play the piano at your wedding, if you're getting hitched in Paris or Sydney or Venice or Santorini or Taormina, OK?

I'm glad the Foundation newsletters are finding their way to you.

Be well. Stay well. I wish you health and every happiness.

12 or13 or 26 weeks
re.Condom size