12 or13 or 26 weeks

I have been reading your forum since my high risk exposure of vaginal insertive no condom it seems to be the only thing keeping me from hanging my self.....i have also donated..... i tested for every std on week 4 negative hiv negative 8 weeks and a rapid blood draw 10 minute result test 12 weeks negative i have had almost every symptom in the book i think i have mullscum contagiousm or whatever it is called and it itches also feels like my throat is still sore what do you think not hiv... i have a white tongue still also come on doc im doing everything by the books testing and monitouring my health so far.....please reply to my question am i infected or keep testing

You want me to respond to your question, "Am I infected or keep testing???" OK, the answer is none of the above! You are not infected and I see no reason for you to keep testing!

A negative HIV test outside the window period trumps symptoms each and every time. So whatever is causing your symptoms, one thing is for certain: it's not HIV! No how. No way!

If you think you have molluscum, go see a dermatologist. If you think your tongue is white and throat is sore, see your general medical doctor. These are extremely common complaints and certainly not specifically diagnostic of HIV disease. Stop worrying about and chasing after an illness you do not have!

Please have a look at my post.
Such Amazing Work