Please have a look at my post.

I am a 24 yo Indian Male. I had a sexual encounter two months back with a sex worker and this was the only sex I have ever had in my life. The sex was protected. I didn't see any breakage not did it slip. Since I was worried I got a rapid test done at six week mark which was negative and also a PCR by DNA test at 50 day mark which was negative too(Thank god). My last test was a laboratory(Labcorp) based antibody tests for both hiv 1 & 2 at 60 day mark and both were negative. I wanted to ask you if I need any more tests as far as HIV is concerned or can I rest in peace. All your opinions will be a great solace to me.I would have not worried about the incident but since she was a sex worker and that was my first time I am a bit anxious. My anxiety is because it was my first time I really don't know if something went wrong with the condom. I really did not see anything woring with the condom though. Please answer. I have posted several times. I will definately donate to your nobel cause.

Sure I'll have a look at your post. In fact I look at all the posts!But unfortunately, I just can't answer all of them!

If the sex was indeed "protected," your HIV risk would be nonexistent, assuming the latex condom was used properly and did not break.

Regarding HIV testing, a single HIV-antibody test at the three-month mark is all that's required for routine screening. Antibody tests taken prior to three months are not considered to be definitive or conclusive. PCR tests are not recommended for routine HIV screening, due to the rate of false-positive test results, other technical considerations and cost.

Stay safe and you'll stay well.

Very Worried Wife
12 or13 or 26 weeks