Cuts on the Shaft, it really hurts

Dr. Bob,

First of all, I would like to thank you for the great efforts that you are exerting almost everyday to give sensible answers and sound advice. God bless you

This email is from a Saudi guy (from Saudi Arabia), I sent you before regarding my negative HIV test after 22 weeks through Elisa III after unprotected vaginal sex with a woman of unknown HIV status and you confirmed it. Do you still remember me? My message title was Accept a kiss on the forehead not on the lip.if I recall it correctly

Anyways, contrary to what I suppose to have from relaxation and mind rest, I find myself bringing me back to the old bad days of worries and anxiety but I have a good handle on all of this though.

My question this time is about some cuts started to develop around my penis shaft. They are like blade marks or needle cuts, they hurt like hell and bleeding a little in my underwear. They are not continuous; they come and go a way every other week.

Now,

1- Do these pains relate in any way to HIV? if not: 2- What do you think the problem is?

Again, accept my big thank you and kiss on wherever you want but answer me. lol

Hi Saudi Guy,

Sure, I remember you.

1. Since you are definitely HIV negative, whatever symptoms you are experiencing definitely can not be HIV related.

2. I cannot diagnose your problem over the Internet. I would suggest you see a dermatologist (skin doctor) the next time these mysterious "cuts" show up.

Thanks for your thanks and the kiss you know where!

BREAKING THE NEWS
Why Should I test?