BREAKING THE NEWS

I AM A POSITIVE LADY AND MY BOYFRIEND IS NEGATIVE,WE HAVE BEEN HAVING UNPROTECTED SEX AND NOW HE WANTS US TO GO FOR A TEXT TO KLNOW OYR STATUS BECAUSE HE WANTS A CHILD AND WANTS US TO GET MARRIED. HOW DO I BREAK THE NEWS TO HIM. I AM SCARED OF HIM LEAVING ME.

You have knowingly been exposing your boyfriend to HIV???? And you are only considering breaking the news to him now because he wants you both to go for a "TEXT TO KLNOW OYR STATUS" in preparation for getting married and starting a family??? I'm generally not judgmental or critical of folks who write in to this forum (except of Dubya and his cronies because that's absolutely justified), but I must say shame on you!!! You obviously are aware of the consequences of your actions; otherwise you wouldn't be freaking out now that your boyfriend is going to find out about your secret and the potentially deadly game of sexual Russian roulette you've been playing without his knowledge. Sure he bears some of the responsibility for not protecting himself, but your behavior is, in my mind, reprehensible. My advice is that you tell the truth and immediately stop placing your boyfriend at risk. Be prepared to accept the consequences of your actions. Relationships that last are built on trust and honesty. To date, you've demonstrated neither one.

alcoholand viral load
Cuts on the Shaft, it really hurts