Back for a kiss doc!

Hi doc, Im an ex filer, back to see if you can help me out for a second time. First of all, its great to know you are still volunteering so much of your time to this cause and helping so many people out, you are still an inspiration and I still come back to the site sometimes to check up on you!

Well, here goes, the first time I contacted you was after an episode of unprotected anal sex...pretty risky...lesson learned. I went out this weekend, and went to a gay bar for the first time,(Ive never really been into the gay scene, but me and my mates thought we'd go have a see)...needless to say, I was amazed at the wealth of HOT HOT guys there...including one very buff man, clad very sexily in only jeans, with his marvellous pecks and chest on display for all to admire...my friends and I all exchanged glances that read, if only, fat chance...then before I know what has happening, he walks over to us puts his arms round me and kisses me...WOW...! Until another guy came past, and pulled me off him to say, 'he has AIDS', I turned to look at mr pecks, he had heard, but said nothing and scuttled off. The interrupting guy approached me AGAIN later, to tell me AGAIN that the guy I had kissed 'has AIDS'this is enough to more than startle any ex worried well!

I made some off the hand remark and dismissed him. After my time spent as a worried well, I realised how awful this disease is, and how we doesn't need jerks like him running round doing this in such a manor as to purposely make Mr Pecks feel so uncomfortable.

I know from my first time as a worried well that the risk from kissing is essentially non existentbut I worry, thats what we worried wells are good at. I wouldnt worry except for the fact that I have been suffering poor oral health recently, I had thrush and my gums often bleed a few months, I am receiving treatment from the doc for the thrushthe poor oral health was all before the hot kissingdoes having thrush and poor gums alter risk of kissing a virally enhanced hottie?

Hope you are well Dr bob,

Keep up the good work.

Pete x

Hey Pete,

Welcome back to the forum.

Gosh, if that's what happened on your first visit to a gay bar, I can hardly wait to hear what transpires at your first circuit party. (The White Party in Palm Springs is just around the corner, by the way.)

To hopefully quickly and thoroughly dismiss your worry, please note that "a kiss is still a kiss as time goes by" (even if it's from a virally enhanced buffed hottie clad very sexily in only jeans with his marvelous pecs on display).

As for the whistleblower, well there are several possibilities:

1. He's not only blown whistles, but also perhaps Mr. Pecs Maximus as well and now has now become Mr. Bitter (a.k.a. The Mr. Pecs Ex!).

2. Perhaps he was trying to warn you that Mr. Pecs is also Mr. No Conscience and so beware. (As a graduate of the forum and full-fledged member of the Ex-Worried Well X-Files, you, I have absolutely no doubt, would have protected yourself against Mr. Pecs' Weapons of Ass Destruction).

3. Maybe Mr. Loudmouth thinks you can contract HIV from one of Mr. Pecs' pecks! That would be sad in this day and age. Although a recent survey of Americans did find that 37% believe HIV can be spread by kissing!

4. He was jealous Mr. Pecs wasn't playing tonsil hockey with him.

Well, no matter what the reason behind this guy's behavior, you have absolutely nothing to worry about . . . unless, that is, you didn't get a chance to slip your cell phone number into Mr. Pecs designer jeans before he "scuttled off."

condom sizes
i didnt listen to u from pakistan!