Receptive Oral From +

i received oral from an hiv+ guy on numerous occasions. i am now experiencing weight loss, swollen glands, erratic bowel movements, and general malaise. i am concerned that i could have had an opening on my penis area from shaving or that he could have had some dental work that was bleeding that allowed the virus into my body. i had no idea he was hiv+ (i thought he was neg)so i never thought much about it since i considered the activity low risk. i never touched him at all. it was all receptive oral. there was occasional anal play as well but that was with his hand and generally it was covered with a condom. i suppose i could have had some irritated anal tissue that could have allowed the virus in. am very scared to get the HIV test but i know i have to. i read about the .5 risk in your forum but after about 100 exposures to him i am afraid the odds are now against me. is there anything you can say to put my mind at ease before i start the test. thanks so much for your help. you are truly an amazing person and i appreciate your help.

You "thought he was negative????" No. No. No. We must all assume our sexual partners are all positive and always take the appropriate precautions. To be otherwise is to play sexual Russian roulette for extremely high stakes.

Your symptoms are not worrisome for HIV ARS.

The "odds" are certainly not against you! The statistical risk of unprotected insertive oral sex with a poz partner is extremely low at 0.5 per 10,000 exposures. This statistical risk is exactly the same for each of your blowjobs.

I'm sending you my good-luck karma that your definitive HIV test is negative (as I strongly suspect it will indeed be!).

Be well. Stay well.

Tested today. Alone and need some one to talk too. (CUNNILINGUS)