urgent!!pls answer do i need ppe? donation on the way!!

Dear Dr Bob, please help me, the anxiety is killing me. a few weeks ago a homeless guy asked me for a 1$. i gave it to him and after that he huged me and told me that he had hiv. i was so stressed when i came home that he could have stucked me with a needle that i took a needle that was on my laundry bag, they use these needles to sticks paper to bags or t-shirts notinjection needles (une epingle a nourrisson if u speak french) so i took this needle and stucked myself with it ( je me suis pique) 2 times and than i realised how unconscious i was because this needle could have hiv on it so i put in a glass of vodka and rinse with hot water and i stucked myself afew more times. now i know that the homeless guy didn't stuck with any needle but i am amxious about this non-injection needle that i stucked myself with. 1)is my anxiety irationnal 2)is my risk really non-existent 3) do i need ppe 4)knowing that i got tested a few weeks ago do i need another test for these two experiences

You are correct! If anything is "killing" you, it's anxiety, not HIV!!!

Look, Mr. Worry, you gave the homeless dude a buck. Why would he thank you by sticking you avec une épingle de nourrice ???? Ça serait dingue, d'acc? Et en parlant des choses dingues, c'est incroyable que tu t'es piqué à plusieurs reprises. C'est plus que dingue ça !!!

So now, because of your research involving impaling yourself on sharp French objects, you realize l'homme sans domicile fixe did not prick you, yet you remain worried your self-pricks may have done you in! Zut alors!

Je répondrai à tes questions:

1. Oui.

2. Oui, mais bien sûr!

3. Non.

4. Non.

Maintenant à l'aise Blaise!

Please Dr. Bob Need Good Luck Karma
Please please please reply, ORASURE question!