Please Dr. Bob Need Good Luck Karma

Hello Dr. Bob I wrote before but i know that your very busy and get thousands of questions, but I want to try again so i could get your good luck Karma and be able to go whooooohoo..

5 weeks ago after a brief reconliation with my ex gf i had no sex but i fingered her and im pretty sure my index finger was not the insertive finger but it could have came in contact with Vaginal fluids, later that night i noticed that my index finger was bleeding around the finger nail, I dont remeber it at the time bleeding nor after but im scared it was, i found out that she had been cheating on me and started to worry, a couple weeks later i had a sore throat, cough, diarrah, post nasal drip, hives, and tingling in my feet and toes which im scarred is Nueropathy

My question is am I at serious risk? and whether my symptons could be just Anexity?

Thank you Dr. Bob i as soo many across the globe appericate the compassionate work you do and promise a donation to help your foundation and the needy people it supports

A brief "reconliation???"

Relax, Max! Your HIV risk is so remote as to be essentially nonexistent. Your "symptoms" are not consistent with "nueropathy" or HIV ARS. Could it be "anexity?" Hmmm . . . well, I don't know about "anexity," but they certainly could be anxiety related!

If you're worried, get a single HIV test at the three-month mark. From what you've told me, it will undoubtedly be negative.

Thanks for your thanks and your donation (www.concertedeffort.org).

Good luck. Be well.

re: thousand dollar guy
urgent!!pls answer do i need ppe? donation on the way!!