Life Guard

Hi Dr. Bob you are an inspiration and an invaluable resource. I wanted to take a moment and write to you about a program that I think you would really appreciate. It is called Life Guard and it is a free condom distribution network operating 24/7 out of non-stigmatizing settings in southeast Washington, DC. Life Guard is a coalition of 5 service providers who have come together to fill the gap left by the government. We provide condoms, lubricant, as well as life saving information about the social determinants of HIV. You can check out our website www.lifeguarddc.org and please take a look at our video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z4lKIyeVVoM

Thank you for being you and doing what you do. Alex

Hi Alex,

Actually it is I who should be thanking you for doing what you are doing. BRAVO!

Keep it up! (And keep it wrapped when it is up!)

I am in love with you
inactive herpes and hiv transmission