Very Late with Sustiva/Truvada Dose

I've been on the truvada/sustiva combo for about 9 months and was currently undetectable. I usually take my pills between 9 and 10 at night. Last night I went out for the first time since this combo and forgot to take my pills with me. I didnt realize I had forgotten to take my pills and took them the next morning at 9am. I am worried about becoming resistant. Did I do the correct thing by taking the meds in the morning. What are the possibilitied of becoming resistant. I'm very upset and worried.

Yes, you did the right thing taking your dose the next morning as soon as you realized you missed your evening dose. The 12-hour delay will not have any adverse consequences as far as developing resistance. If you want to move your dose back to the evening an adjustment that may very well bring you better tolerance due to Sustiva's side effects just advance the dose time by an hour a day until you're back to your usual time. Although we all strive for 100% adherence with our HIV meds, occasionally we screw up. Yes, even yours truly completely missed a dose a while back! (Doncha just hate it when the Alzheimer's kicks in???)

Stay well. Don't be upset or worried. You're fine. Really you are, OK?

sorry i wrote wrong question(this is the right1 bello)
Mag couple in a Red State looking for your expert advice