sorry i wrote wrong question(this is the right1 bello)

Dear Dr. Frascino, i tested positive for penil Candida and theresis presence of sreptococci in the swap and urine test, my GF tested negative( For HIV) one day before our relation started, i heard candida is the 1st sypmtoms of Acute infection, am lot worried bello , should I test for HIV and donation on tha way .N.B that dr. said i have chlymedia coz i have some colourless odourless dripping from my thing. i have temp of 37.1 - 37.2 should i get tested or a wohoo, cheers

I don't think anyone should be WOO-HOOing if they have a drippy "thing." As to whether you have HIV, I have absolutely no idea, because you did not advise me of any potential HIV risks. Certainly the only way to determine if you truly have acquired HIV or not is to get an HIV test outside the window period. And the only reason to get an HIV test is if you've placed yourself at risk for potentially acquiring the virus. Symptoms or no symptoms are not the reason to get HIV tested! Placing yourself at risk is!!

My advice is simple. If you've placed yourself at risk for HIV disease by having unprotected sex or sharing IV needles, you need an HIV test three months or longer after your last potential exposure. It really is just that simple and straightforward.

Ciao Bello. Buona fortuna!

Diagnosis problem...
Very Late with Sustiva/Truvada Dose