Answer to critics

Dear Dr. Bob: I have just read a disgusting comment from one of your critics. Let me tell him something. In January 2005 I had an unprotected sex and developed all kind of "HIV symptoms". I was on a brink of suicide. I could not work, could not sleep, could not eat. The only thing I wanted is to die. Occasionally I found your site and this is only thing that gave me courage to go on with living. I wrote you a letter and you replied (not asking me a dime). You encouraged me to get test after 3 months mark. I was lookin at the archive on a daily basis and found other falks with similar to my situation. It allowed me to pass through these 3 months hell and gave me courage to go for test. It rurned to be negative! You sent me the best karma and it worked. After getting my test, all "symptoms" dissappeared within 2 weeks and now 2 years later I am strong as a bull and the happiest man in the world. Follwoing your advice I will never do it again to endanger my health. I tell my new girlfriend that Dr. Bob saved my life. We will always remember you and praise your service. Please go on and do not pay any attention to your "critics". Thanks again Dr. Bob for your sterling service to the humanity that is highly appreciated. a great source of Thanks, again.

Man from Belgium

Hello Strong-as-a-Bull, Happiest-Man-in-the-World Belgium Guy,

Welcome back to the forum. Thank you for sharing your story and for your very kind words of support!

Warmest wishes of excellent health and ongoing happiness to you and your girlfriend.

Stay well. Stay Happy.

Follow-up to Nightmare to End
Diagnosis problem...