Simple Question - Will send donation!!

Couple simple questions -

1. 2 weeks after a low risk incident, I am suffering from severe nasal congestion and a low grade feaver - this looks like a typical 'head cold'. Is this type of nasal/head congestion typical of ARS symptoms??

2. While with a sex worker, we were each masterbating. The sex worker took the hand she was masterbating with, licked it & rubed the head of my penis for a couple of seconds. Do you think I need to bother with a test??

You are the best and a wonderful resource to all of us parinoid people out here!!

Simple questions. Simple answers!

1. Symptoms are notoriously unreliable in determining who is and is not HIV infected. Don't focus on symptoms, but rather on risk! A "low risk incident" equals a "low risk" of transmission. It really is just that simple.

2. I would not advise testing for this activity. However, if you are worried, the testing option is always open to you. Remember to wait until the three-month mark if you do test, OK?

Stay well.

How Dare He or It?
What's the best way to treat herpes simplex?