|Simple Question - Will send donation!!
Feb 25, 2007
Couple simple questions -
1. 2 weeks after a low risk incident, I am suffering from severe nasal congestion and a low grade feaver - this looks like a typical 'head cold'. Is this type of nasal/head congestion typical of ARS symptoms??
2. While with a sex worker, we were each masterbating. The sex worker took the hand she was masterbating with, licked it & rubed the head of my penis for a couple of seconds. Do you think I need to bother with a test??
You are the best and a wonderful resource to all of us parinoid people out here!!
| Response from Dr. Frascino
Simple questions. Simple answers!
1. Symptoms are notoriously unreliable in determining who is and is not HIV infected. Don't focus on symptoms, but rather on risk! A "low risk incident" equals a "low risk" of transmission. It really is just that simple.
2. I would not advise testing for this activity. However, if you are worried, the testing option is always open to you. Remember to wait until the three-month mark if you do test, OK?
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Getting HIV From Sex With A Prostitute
- Burning Urethra After Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Groin Pain After Giving A Bj Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Scrotum After Sensual Massage Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Painful Red Spots After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Vaginal Discharge After Touching Penis Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.