How Dare He or It?

Dr. Bob, I know you are going to have many coming to your support...but I just wanted to articulate my profound offense to the jerk who wrote the "URGENT:PLEASE READ" post, slamming you and your "piece of crap" website. And he tested negative, no less. Wow! Robert, you have saved my life by your humor, insight, knowledge, and support. You are a hero to many in the world who have needed just what you give. You are a kick-ass pianist, you have a great choice in partners, and your life well-lived is an inspiration to many, including me. This website - and your place in it - is phenomenal. So...arrgh, I just want to kick that person's arse. I need a drink. Hang in there - I know you will - and I join my bad karma to yours in shit-loading that bloke. G'day to you, and thanks thanks thanks!!

Wolf

Hi Wolf,

Many thanks for your support! No need to kick that misanthrope's sorry butt. I'm quite confident karma will do it for us by having him come back as a dung beetle or, worse yet, Dubya's elocution coach!

Stay well, Wolfman!

send good karma
Simple Question - Will send donation!!