Feb 25, 2007
On some of your photo's, you seem quite red in the face. My face and hands go red due to some form of infection?? (Been seeing doc, but got no answers). Is this due to HIV or is it just you and the nice weather you have in the states??? Paul (UK)
Response from Dr. Frascino
Red in the face? Me??? Nah. Perhaps you should check the color settings on your computer monitor. I have typical Mediterranean-Italian skin tones.
As for your "red" problem, I'd suggest you see a dermatologist if your general medical doctor has "no answers." If you've placed yourself at risk for HIV, you should get an HIV test 3 months or longer after your last potential exposure.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Sore On Penis Sign Of HIV Infection
- Thrush Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Diarrhea After Kissing Cold Sore Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Rash After Eating Food Made By Someone With HIV Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Tingling In Fingers After Giving Handjob Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.