Dr Bob

On some of your photo's, you seem quite red in the face. My face and hands go red due to some form of infection?? (Been seeing doc, but got no answers). Is this due to HIV or is it just you and the nice weather you have in the states??? Paul (UK)

Hi Paul,

Red in the face? Me??? Nah. Perhaps you should check the color settings on your computer monitor. I have typical Mediterranean-Italian skin tones.

As for your "red" problem, I'd suggest you see a dermatologist if your general medical doctor has "no answers." If you've placed yourself at risk for HIV, you should get an HIV test 3 months or longer after your last potential exposure.

Mutual Masturation Question: Donation from Chile
send good karma