Oh ... You Are A Star!

Dr. Bob:

I've written a few times and really admire your work. Anyway - I'm pretty much a persistent worried well. As mentioned in some of my earlier messages, I've had 'symptoms' of HIV/ARS and have spent more money then I should even admit on testing ... DNA by PCR, Next day results (my local Gay and Lesbian Center only does 2-Week Ora-Sure)... anyway, a post I read yesterday (maybe the day before) really helped me a lot! You put everything into perspective for me when you were discussing falling out of beds, lightning strikes and even a Black Widow!

I am slowly working on myself to really understand where the risks are and such.

Your guidance is a wonderful source of inspiration, humor and most of all ... honesty.

Thank you, thank you, thank you! I'm completely addicted to the forum and take a look as often as I can.

Now, if I could only find my Prince Charming ... Where could he be ... Where could he be ...

Thank you and as you say, "Stay Well!"

You are a STAR!

All good things!

QS

Hi QS,

Don't worry. Someday your Prince Charming will come. (Chances are he just took a wrong turn, got lost and is too stubborn to ask for directions.)

Be well. Stay well.

New country to your list: Elisa test question
HIV transmission by blood immediately after death?