URGENT!!! PLEASE READ...

hello, I already wrote to this website about 3 times. I just got tested today and the result was negative. I just want to say that your website is the biggest piece of crap i have ever seen. you claim to help people when in reality all you do is create the illusion and give people the hope that their questions will be answered. People that write to your website, are those who are in serious need of help and who at least expect a brief answer. your biased decision of answering the questions of those who donate money to your organization only shows the kind of scham your organization represents. I feel sorry for the people who really have no support system and rely on your kindness for some sort of relief.

I'm delighted your HIV test is negative (just as I assumed it would be from reading your questions). However, I'm less than delighted by your subsequent remarks and accusations.

You complain "all (I) do is create the illusion and give people the hope that their questions will be answered." What????? Sweetie, have you even bothered to take a look at the volume of questions I respond to on a daily basis or, better yet, the astounding cumulative number of questions I've answered over the years of my voluntary service here? No, I didn't think so. Have a look, numbnuts. There are gazillions! I make no claim that I can or will answer every question that gets crammed into my inbox. In fact, I frequently remind readers that I get thousands of questions from around the globe on a continuous basis and can only respond to a small fraction of them! But apparently you're even too self absorbed to notice those comments. I also remind questioners frequently to check the archives first for an answer to their questions. That is what I had hoped you would have done. The answer to your question and reassurance you were looking for were already waiting for you there. (Have a look!)

You write: "People that write to (my) website are those who are in serious need of help . . . ." I certainly agree you are in serious need of help! Although I really don't know where you are going to get a personality transplant!

You also claim there is some biased decision making on which questions get answered. That's true. I do choose them. And yes, I am the Founder and President of The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation, a nonprofit charitable organization that raises funds to provide crucial services for men, women and children living with HIV/AIDS worldwide and also seeks funding for HIV/AIDS advocacy and education. Donations are always appreciated; however, I also repeatedly advise readers that such gifts are absolutely voluntary and not related to my work here at The Body. There is no quid pro quo! Donations do provide much needed help to those desperately in need, but they have absolutely no influence on which questions are selected for posting!

Finally, you claim my forum "is the biggest piece of crap (you) have ever seen!" I suggest you get your vision checked at your earliest convenience. I also suggest if you ever dare to contact this forum again, you do so with an apology. And by the way, have you ever heard about bad karma???? No? Well look it up, because you've just generated a shitload!

Have a "nice" day.

HIV from hot dog
Feel so DISGUSTED with myself