HIV from hot dog

It is embarrassing to admit that I enjoy putting hot dogs in my booty sometimes, but embarrassment never caused HIV, and now I'm concerned. I usually buy packaged hot dogs only, and boil them to be sure they are sterile, but recently bought one from a street vendor because I was on the road in a big city and there was no nearby grocery store. If he had HIV is there any way I could have become infected? Thanks

Let me get this straight. You enjoy putting hotdogs in your booty???? Hmmm . . . did that cause all the boys in your neighborhood to sing the Oscar-Mayer jingle nonstop? "Oh, I wish I were an Oscar-Meyer wiener; that is what I'd truly like to be . . . ."

And I suddenly just remembered that other famous hotdog jingle as well: "Hotdogs, Armour Hotdogs. What kinds of kids love Armour Hotdogs? Fat kids, skinny kids, kids who climb on rocks, tough kids, sissy kids, even kids with chicken pox love hotdogs, Armour hotdogs, the dogs kids love to bite!!!" (I still can't believe they used "sissy kids" in that jingle! But that's a discussion for another day.)

As for your worry about getting HIV from sticking the street vendor's hotdog up the booty, no, there is no HIV risk . . . unless I'm severely misunderstanding what you mean by the street vendor's hotdog!!!

Thank you for making me laugh
URGENT!!! PLEASE READ...