Sad, & Sorry
Feb 23, 2007
Dr. Bob, As many of us here have probably done, I give my deepest hope that through the passing of your brother, you find even greater meaning in your life, if that is possible. You have been there for me. Please know, that I am here for you, if only in my thoughts for you and your family. Thank You Again for ALL You Do, Dan in Ohio
Response from Dr. Frascino
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Are Good Essential Oils For Hepatitis C?
- Can You Get Hiv From Spit On A Cut?
- Do People Usually Get Symptoms Right Away With Hiv?
- Vertigo In Early Stages Of Hiv
- People From Which Age Group Are More Likely To Suffer From Opportunistic Infections
- Can Yeast Infection Be Mistaken For Genital Warts?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.