ORAL SEX/SALIVA

HEY MY FAVORITE DOC..ITS YOUR BUDDY IN NYC.DUDE...I THINK I SCREWED UP BY LETTING A GUY WITH HIV SUCK MY DICK-AFTER I HAD BEEN JACKIN IT A LOT..EARLIER THAT SAME DAY..SO IT WAS A LITTLE SORE..AND RED..SPECIALLY CAUSE I TOOK STAMINA RX...AND IT WAS EXTREMELY "HARD"..I MEAN HE DIDNT SUCK IT LONG..I JUS FUCKED HIS MOUF IN AND OUT..A FEW TIMES..NO EJACULATION.WE ALSO DEEPLY TONGUE KISSED AND I HAD A DAMN PIMPLE ON MY TONGUE(U KNOW THE ONES FROM TO MUCH ACIDIC FOODS..LIKE PICKLES AND TOMATOES..LOL)..SINCE IM NEGATIVE AND DONT DO ANAL SEX..GIVE OR TAKE..IM REALLY CONFUSED ABOUT AN INFECTED PERSONS SALIVA..ON MY HORNY COCK..THAT IM ALWAYS PLAYIN WIT..AND WEARIN COCK RINGS...WELL MAN..WHY IS SALIVA SO HARD TO EVALUATE..FOR CONTRACTION..IT REALLY SUCKS...LOL,THANX MAN,SINCERELY-MR."LOVE-THAT-HEAD"..NYC

Hello Mr. "Love-That-Head" NYC,

Saliva that does not contain visible blood is not considered to be a significant risk for HIV transmission, even with a pimply tongue or irritated Mr. Happy. Relax, Max! I see no cause for alarm. I would only caution you about excessive use of your home entertainment center. Burping the nephew frequently is fine, but don't rub the little fellow to the point he's got friction burns!

Stay well.

Donation done: please reply!
Thank you for making me laugh