Donation done: please reply!
Feb 22, 2007
Hi Dr. Bob. It`s me again. I wrote you a few weeks ago but there was no response, I know that you are a very busy man. I made a small donation on February 10. I`m the mexican guy of the story about on a bussiness trip, got a lap dance and had a small kiss session with a girl, deep, frotation with pants on and fingered her vagina for some time (no penetration). Actually, I`ve been very stressed and worried about my wife because she is kind of sick (headache, stomached and fatiga no fever) with some rash on face and torso and I have feel swollen nodes only in my neck, no fever (maybe stress). I bought a home test in this mexican site and tested after 9 weeks of my risk (deep kissing and fingering a women). It was negative. Now my questions:
1. Do you think that I infected my wife? 2. Can I continue with a normal life with my wife? 3. ARS rash is present in all the body or just in some places? Do you know how HIV rash look? 4. I know that Lymphadenopathy from HIV-related ARS involves generalized swelling of lymph nodes across the body, including the neck, underarms, and both groins. Is there fever with this symptom? 5. Can I trust with the my test result?. Please reply, I`m very worry. Thanx in advance. Regards.
Response from Dr. Frascino
Hello Worried Mexican-Guy,
I'll proceed directly to your questions:
2. Yes, but I still suggest you level with her. It's not only the best way to confront your guilt and anxiety over the business trip lap dance; it's also the right thing to do.
3. The rash is red and flat or raised and involves the face and trunk and sometimes the arms and legs, including the palms of the hands and soles of the feet.
4. Sometimes yes.
5. No. Tests taken prior to the three-month mark are not considered to be conclusive.
My advice is to stop worrying. Your problem is guilt and anxiety, not HIV.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- White Bumps On Penis Worried It Could Be AIDS
- How Do You Know If You Have Systemic Candidiasis?
- Muscle Ache After Sex With Hooker Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Penis After Anal Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Painful Urination After Anal Sex Top Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Can You Get Hepatitis C From Sharing A Pipe?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.