Donation done: please reply!

Hi Dr. Bob. It`s me again. I wrote you a few weeks ago but there was no response, I know that you are a very busy man. I made a small donation on February 10. I`m the mexican guy of the story about on a bussiness trip, got a lap dance and had a small kiss session with a girl, deep, frotation with pants on and fingered her vagina for some time (no penetration). Actually, I`ve been very stressed and worried about my wife because she is kind of sick (headache, stomached and fatiga no fever) with some rash on face and torso and I have feel swollen nodes only in my neck, no fever (maybe stress). I bought a home test in this mexican site and tested after 9 weeks of my risk (deep kissing and fingering a women). It was negative. Now my questions:

1. Do you think that I infected my wife? 2. Can I continue with a normal life with my wife? 3. ARS rash is present in all the body or just in some places? Do you know how HIV rash look? 4. I know that Lymphadenopathy from HIV-related ARS involves generalized swelling of lymph nodes across the body, including the neck, underarms, and both groins. Is there fever with this symptom? 5. Can I trust with the my test result?. Please reply, I`m very worry. Thanx in advance. Regards.

Hello Worried Mexican-Guy,

I'll proceed directly to your questions:

1. No.

2. Yes, but I still suggest you level with her. It's not only the best way to confront your guilt and anxiety over the business trip lap dance; it's also the right thing to do.

3. The rash is red and flat or raised and involves the face and trunk and sometimes the arms and legs, including the palms of the hands and soles of the feet.

4. Sometimes yes.

5. No. Tests taken prior to the three-month mark are not considered to be conclusive.

My advice is to stop worrying. Your problem is guilt and anxiety, not HIV.

Guaranteed donation-----worry to death
ORAL SEX/SALIVA