Short question... countdown to test... needing kharma xx

Sorry if my question was too long. Would be great if you could read it but I have shortened it to the main part for you as I guess you must be busy. Would love your good luck kharma before my test on March 5 if possible. Hope my donation goes to good cause. My risk is as follows: Mutual oral sex on 4 instances for about 3 minutes (with trusted friends) since my HIV test 4 years ago. On no occasion did anyone ejaculate in my mouth. Received oral sex in dark room in club on a further 5 instances for 2 minutes each time. One guy rimmed me in a dark room. Another one French kissed me. Then 2 occasions of protected passive anal sex for about 20 mins each. One of these times I used sun tan lotion as lube but condom did not seem to have broken during the sex.. Although receiving oral sex with just saliva is safe, is it possible that I could have been indirectly infected in the dark rooms when I was sucked, because cum from someone else could have got to me via someone elses mouth to my foreskin (as foreskins could absorb HIV?) or through my gums when I kissed. I never used to brush my teeth often enough when I was stressed so maybe I am high risk for the mutual oral too. Thanks for your Kharma and big big hugs, Jonathan xx

Hello Jonathan,

Your HIV risk is low at best. Your fears about being "indirectly infected" due to someone else's jizz still being in the darkroom Hoover's mouth are unwarranted. I do agree suntan lotion is not a good option for lube, as many types may not be compatible with latex. I agree you should be HIV tested. (Many guidelines suggest routine HIV/STD tests every six months for sexually active gay men.) The odds your test will once again be negative are astronomically in your favor.

I'll send my good-luck karma. Stop worrying and start practicing your WOO-HOO, OK?

Stay safe and you'll stay well.

I am a hypchrondriac or do you think my worries are justified?
My best friend is infected with hiv