I am a hypchrondriac or do you think my worries are justified?

Ok, Here is my story. I have never told anyone this but feel safe telling you. Please let me know if you think I am crazy or not. I value your opinion greatly. First, I have always been paranoid of getting HIV/AIDS. All of my life since I first heard of aids) I am 37 I have been sure I would contract the virus in some way someday. Well, first I thought I got it from Toilet Seats, then from getting a haircut and not realize that was stupid of me. I was too afraid to have a relationship because of fear of getting aids. Well, I fell in love and couldn't help but get into a relationship with my partner ( We are both female) Anyway, I still had fears of HIV. My partner was married to a man and has had about 7 boyfriends in her life. We have been together a little over 6 years now. She had unprotected sex with all of them. After we first got together I had a sore throat for about 5 months off and on it would get better then worse before getting antibiotics for it and it was cured. Well, it wasn't strep, and the doctor asked who I had been kissing, which I didn't answer. I just don't know if it would be cured by Antibiotic if it was related to seroconversion. I got over it a few days on the antibotics and it hasn't reaoccurred. Anyway, I got over that and everything seemed fine and I tried to go on and not think I had Aids or something. Then about three years into our relationship, my partner developed night sweats which seemed to go on for several weeks/months. She was working 3rd shift and not getting rest and was drinking some then so I wonder if it was related to that and tried to make myself believe it was related to that. She had hives once during that time too. I have had no other symptoms since the sore throat. She has had no symptoms since the night sweats, that I am aware of, and that has been almost 4 years. I just wonder if you think I am a hypochrondric like I have been all my life or if we both have HIV and just don't know it yet? Am I crazy??? Has HIV/AIDS finally found me. I feel like all my life it has been after me and it is making me crazy. Help please.

Well, I don't think you're certifiably "crazy," but you're not exactly a "well Belle" either. Being "paranoid of getting HIV/AIDS" for your entire life is not normal. You now realize your fears of contracting HIV form toilet seats or getting your hair cut were unjustified. And I totally agree. Your current focus on minimal symptoms that occurred years ago is equally loony tunes. There is no doubt you need psychiatric help to confront your HIV phobia, a totally irrational fear. If you remain concerned about HIV, a single HIV rapid test will give you a definitive and conclusive answer in 20 minutes. HIV is not chasing you; you are chasing it!

Thank you very much!!!!!!!!!
Short question... countdown to test... needing kharma xx