condome broke

dear dr Robert J. Frascino, i am a male 24 years old from lebanon,3 weeks ago i had an insertive vaginal sex with a syrian prostitute (from syria),firstly i used a condom and we had sex around 10 minutes ,i didnt finish ,she asked me to change the condom because we used it for a 10 minutes ,she puted for me a new condom by herself,and we started again to have vaginal sex,after 5 minutes she told me stop ,your condom broke, i stopped and looked on the condom ,it was broken,i didnt even finish.lets say that i had vaginal sex with her 5 minutes with condom broken,because i dont remember when it broked.quickly i went to the bath and i washed my penis in a good way and i urinated.i looked to my penis,and i saw that in the middle of it from the upside ,there was small redness area under a single hair(on the middle of the penis ,very small inflamed area under a single hair.now i am very scared and that maybe i catched hiv from this red area of skin under the single hair on the middle of my penis.is this possible?and this small red inflamed area will increase the risk?and what is the risk for me to catch hiv from her? the day after ,i looked on that area and it was normal at all without any redness. by the way , i asked the prostitute to do for me oral sex ,but she refused .please dr ,help me ,i am very scared.now it is the 3rd week and i dont have any symptom.should i have an hiv test?and when i should have it? please dr ,reply me as soon as possible. thanks a lot for your care and for your help.god bless you.

The "small redness area under a single hair" is not a concern. However, five minutes of unprotected (broken-condom) insertive vaginal sex is! The estimated per-episode risk for acquiring HIV from unprotected (or broken-condom) insertive penile-vaginal sex with a partner confirmed to be HIV positive is 5 per 10,000 exposures. Your estimated risk would be less, as we do not know the HIV status of "Syrian prostitute from Syria." An HIV screening test is warranted at the three-month mark.

Good luck!

Fleshlight a risk (SEX TOYS/funny question)
Repeated Donation!- small question