just want to say thank you
Feb 20, 2007
Dear Dr. Bob,
I know you are busy over there and I can understand that. I got my hiv test results 2 weeks ago . I am HIV 1 and HIV 2 negative and I am very happy about that. Just want to say thank you for your support you gave me. May God Bless you.
Response from Dr. Frascino
Congratulations and WOO-HOO! Now don't forget what this experience has taught you and remember to pay it forward by sharing that newfound wisdom with friends and family, OK?
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is It Difficult For A Man To Contract Hiv From A Woman Through Normal Vaginal Intercourse?
- Does Pcr Dna Hiv Test For Both Hiv-1 And Hiv-2?
- Do You Run Blood Count Tests On Hiv Positive People?
- Is A Negative Hiv Antibody Test At 7 Weeks Reliable?
- Does Your Hair Fall Out From Hiv?
- If You Get Flu Like Symptoms After Sex Is It Hiv?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.