|just want to say thank you
Feb 20, 2007
Dear Dr. Bob,
I know you are busy over there and I can understand that. I got my hiv test results 2 weeks ago . I am HIV 1 and HIV 2 negative and I am very happy about that. Just want to say thank you for your support you gave me. May God Bless you.
| Response from Dr. Frascino
Congratulations and WOO-HOO! Now don't forget what this experience has taught you and remember to pay it forward by sharing that newfound wisdom with friends and family, OK?
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Hiv Positive Symptoms Mood Swings
- Getting Someone Pregnant When You Are Hiv Positive
- Chances Of Having Hiv After Sex With An Hiv Positive Person
- How Rare Is It To Get Hiv Transmitted Through Open Cuts?
- Buffalo Hump Surgery Removal
- In Hiv If High Levels Of Protein Is Detected In The Urine Would I Have An Infection
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.