Missing a dose of PEP

I am currently in my final week of PEP (a combination of Combid twice daily and Stocrin thrice daily). One of my double doses (1 Combin and 1 Stocrin) got damaged by water - this means I'm missing a dose at the end of the course. Is this a problem? Should I seek a replacement?

Thanks.

I can't tell from your post if you've actually already missed a dose of your PEP or not. Missing a single dose of PEP should not be a problem. Just keep to your regular schedule and complete the full 28-day cycle. If you haven't missed any doses, but are going to be short one dose at the end of your PEP treatment because one of your doses was damaged, you could ask your doctor or pharmacist for a single replacement dose.

Merci
this question is begging on its knees to be answered Bob!