Sorry for your loss..

I am sure your brother is watching you and smiling.. I have been coming here for over a year reading and writing questions. It has opened my eyes to a world we don't want to think about. I am still struggling with symptoms, now at a year. My last test was done Dec. 29 and came back neg. Been to the Dentist and says everything is ok. Just got over broncitus in Jan and had a intestine viral infection. Now its Feb and I am having chest and shoulder pains, foot pain, shoulder weakness and night sweats. Have an appointment to get tested again. Haven't had sex, since this started and really tired of feeling sick. Any chance I am a late seroconverter?? I am glad to have found this site and your forum. Even though I may be nuts, appreciate all you do.. CJ

Hello CJ,

1. Thanks for your kind comments.

2. Are you a late seroconverter? Nope.

3. Are you nuts? No, not yet. But I'm sure you could drive yourself "around the bend" if you continue to chase after and fear an illness you could not possibly have. I suggest you seek psychological counseling to help you cope with your irrational fears of being HIV positive.

CJ, if you are "really tired of feeling sick," you need to seek help for your very real medical problem anxiety. Your "symptoms" will most likely magically disappear once you truly accept the wonderful news that you are HIV negative. Check out the archives and you'll find many cases very similar to yours.

Be well. Good luck.

Poz male performing oral sex on a Neg woman (Cunnilingus)
Masturbation