Sorry for your loss..
Feb 19, 2007
I am sure your brother is watching you and smiling.. I have been coming here for over a year reading and writing questions. It has opened my eyes to a world we don't want to think about. I am still struggling with symptoms, now at a year. My last test was done Dec. 29 and came back neg. Been to the Dentist and says everything is ok. Just got over broncitus in Jan and had a intestine viral infection. Now its Feb and I am having chest and shoulder pains, foot pain, shoulder weakness and night sweats. Have an appointment to get tested again. Haven't had sex, since this started and really tired of feeling sick. Any chance I am a late seroconverter?? I am glad to have found this site and your forum. Even though I may be nuts, appreciate all you do.. CJ
Response from Dr. Frascino
1. Thanks for your kind comments.
2. Are you a late seroconverter? Nope.
3. Are you nuts? No, not yet. But I'm sure you could drive yourself "around the bend" if you continue to chase after and fear an illness you could not possibly have. I suggest you seek psychological counseling to help you cope with your irrational fears of being HIV positive.
CJ, if you are "really tired of feeling sick," you need to seek help for your very real medical problem anxiety. Your "symptoms" will most likely magically disappear once you truly accept the wonderful news that you are HIV negative. Check out the archives and you'll find many cases very similar to yours.
Be well. Good luck.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Nipple Sucking Negative Elisa At 16 Weeks
- Sucking Penis Should I Get Tested
- Too Scared To Get Tested After Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation
- Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation And HIV Transmission Risk
- Is Vomiting A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Sore On Mouth Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.