WoooooHooooo!!!

Dear Dr Bob, I had my test 14 weeks after goofing at a strip club in Switzerland and came back Negative!!! Never had a doubt after reading your replys to the questions on this wonderful forum. I thank you from the bottom of my heart because you gave me strength when I thought that my life was almost over. Thanks a Zillion times and May GOD BLESS YOU!!! WoooooooHoooooooooo!!!

You're welcome a zillion. WOO-HOO! Now don't forget what you've learned from your ordeal. I ask that you "pay it forward." In other words, spread the word about HIV and what you've learned to others. The HIV/AIDS awareness and prevention campaign needs all our efforts if we are ever to turn the tide on this pandemic. You dodged the HIV bullet. Many others may not be so lucky.

Stay well.

poke from a staple
I HAVE A HUGE FAVOR TO ASK OF YOU PLEASE