poke from a staple

i delivery guy handed a package to me and immediately the staple on the package accidently poked my finger. what would be my risk if i did bleed and staple was contaminated with the guy's fresh blood? should i get tested? please please answer this has been worrying me for days.

You got poked by the delivery guy's package????? Hmmm . . . . I'm sure I've seen that plotline in gay porno flicks several times over the years.

Dude, your chances of contracting HIV from that kind of poke are so remote as to be nonexistent. I see no cause for concern whatsoever. Testing is always available, but not warranted in this case. (So just how big was this delivery guy's package anyway???)

I want to meet you
WoooooHooooo!!!