I want to meet you

Hey Dr. Bob

I live in New York but I have a friend that lives in Lake Tahoe and Im sure I will go visit him at some point. I know Tahoe is sort of close to the bay area (4 hours maybe?). And IM sure we would end up goin to SF for a weekend or something and I would like to meet you. If that were to happen could I just pop into your clinic and say HI.

Thanks for your kind offer. I would not suggest just popping into the Foundation's office, as I'm frequently not there. I spend a considerable amount of time at 36,000 feet, winging my way from time zone to time zone for a variety of different reasons. Therefore, your chances of catching me in on your way from Lake Tahoe to San Francisco would not be very good. Can we substitute a cyber-handshake and/or hug instead?

I'm sure you'll have a fine time in Tahoe and San Francisco. The natives are attractive and very friendly. And they don't bite, unless you want them to.

Be well. Safe travels.

question
poke from a staple