pleasehelp!I can't sleep

My buddy threw me a bachelor party.I ened up had threesome with 2 stippers.There were a lot of position changing and it was my first time with 2 women.At almost the end the condom sliped.I had my penis about less than 15 second inside her vigina I felt something wrong I took it out right away.What is my risk?Should I postpone my wedding?Is there a pill I can take right now or I have to wait 3 monthes.I can't sleep please I will donate money this is a very good forum.

You "ened" up with 2 "stippers" and then the condom "sliped" and your penis was inside her "vigina" for 15 seconds???? Hmmm . . . I'm going to make a wild guess that spelling wasn't one of your better subjects in school, right?

So back to your problems. You're wondering if you should postpone your wedding???? Wow, what is it with you dudes wanting to postpone your trip down the aisle? You're like the 5th guy this week who wants to say "let's wait" instead of "I do!" Maybe being the lucky Pierre in that stripper three-way raised a few doubts about settling down. As far as postponing, because of HIV concerns, that seems like a lame excuse. Your HIV risk was extremely brief unprotected penile-vaginal insertive sex with a Badda Bing strumpet. If you bumped it with this strumpet and she happened to be HIV poz, your estimated per-episode risk of acquiring HIV would be 5 per 10,000 exposures. (Your estimated risk would be even less, because we don't know the strumpet's status and your exposure was extremely brief.) My advice would be to level with your fiancée. She'll probably get so mad at your ménage à trois that she'll dump you on the spot and then you won't have to worry about postponing the wedding! Of course I'm kidding. I hope she'll understand your lapse in judgment and merely advise you that if you ever do that again, she'll go all Lorena Bobbitt on you. It's doubtful she'll want to lose her deposit on the reception hall or take the risk she'll ever be able to fit into her wedding dress again if she dares call the wedding off at this late date. So, to be safe, you should use condoms until your three-month HIV test confirms your HIV-negative status.

As for there being a pill to take right now, sorry, no such luck (and no such pill!).

Thanks for your donation (www.concertedeffort.org). In return, I'm sending you my best good-luck karma that your definitive three-month test is indeed negative, as I strongly suspect it will be!

RE: IBS Hotline, You don't have to post this, just a thanks
question