Melanie is back to fulfil the promise

Dr. Bob, Remember me? You are doing a great service to Mankind. Service to Mankind is the best form of service to God.

Finally I came up with the remaining $500 that I promised and I have just now contributed it on your site. I haven't got any receipt for the first $500 that I donated 6 weeks back? No hurry. Just checking.

Let me please take this opportunity to ask another question which is simmering in my brain. In the 5th week after encounter, I had Sore Throat for about 2 days with some sneezing. No other symptoms.

1)Could that be ARS?

In the 6th week I had diarrea once and I have it again now in the 7th week. Just diarrea, nothing else.

3) Could this above be ARS?

I saw your post where you described the various percentages of various symptoms. The reason Iam asking those question again is because in one of the postings it is said that ARS occurs in 2-4 week period.

2)Is it true that it will occur only in 2-4 week period or could it occur later like in my case 5th, 6th etc ?

And finally the real question for which I couldn't find answer in archives

4) If somebody has ARS symptoms in 6th and 7th week, assuming they are really ARS, should the ELISA test at 3 month mark come out positive because the body already fought the virus during ARS and so should have generated antibodies?

Hi Melanie,

Of course I remember you. Welcome back to the forum. Let me address your specific questions first:

1. An isolated sore throat and sneezing for two days five weeks after a potential HIV exposure is extremely unlikely to be related to HIV ARS.

2. Isolated intermittent diarrhea in the seventh week after a potential HIV exposure is also extremely unlikely to have anything to do with HIV.

3. The two-to -four week time frame for HIV ARS is just an estimate of when ARS symptoms are most likely to occur. Could ARS symptoms begin after the fourth week? Yes, it's possible; however, as indicated above I do not believe this has anything to do with your particular case.

4. Yes, without a doubt.

Melanie, thank you for your very generous donations. Your gifts will touch many lives in a very meaningful way. On behalf of those folks, please accept my heartfelt thanks. The formal acknowledgement of your tax-deductible donations along with a token gift of my appreciation is scheduled to be sent out within the next few days. I've been out of town attending to my brother's "Celebration of Life" services. He passed away recently following a courageous battle with lung and brain cancer. I personally sign all thank-you letters and gift acknowledgments for the foundation. Due to my need to be on the East Coast for the past several weeks, I'm more than a bit backlogged with projects and paperwork. Thanks for being both generous and patient!

Be well. Stay well. Happy Valentine's Day. And many thanks!

Rubbing pussy & sucking breast
I know I'm not alone...please post!!