Rubbing pussy & sucking breast

I have two questions to ask 1. Is rubbing HIV infected person's pussy with fingers will lead to AIDS? Please note, my fingers were not touched her pussy directly. She wore saree and I rubbed her pussy through her dress.

2. Is licking unmarried woman's breast/nipple (HIV infected) will lead to AIDS?

One of my friends did this 5 months before, afterthat he underwent HIV test (after the 5 months from that incident happend) and the result was he was not HIV infected. But still he worries that whether he will be infected by HIV in future.

Hence, kindly clarify licking woman's breast/nipple (no breast milk as she never gave a birth) will lead to AIDS? and also clarify, is it necessary for him to undergo for the test again?

Thanks in advance.

1. Rubbing poz-pussy "through her dress" is not an HIV transmission risk.

2. Licking a woman's breast/nipple (married or not) is not an HIV-transmission risk.

3. Your friend's negative five-month test is definitive and conclusive. No additional HIV testing is warranted.

I suggest both you and your friend spend some time reviewing the archives of this forum paying particular attention to how HIV is and is not transmitted.

crazyparafreakysexaphobe!
Melanie is back to fulfil the promise