crazyparafreakysexaphobe!

Well i must first tell tyou i agree with yor take on petsi'm holding my pup right now and he definatly helps me through alot of my anxiety. that said, i have become a sexophobe wioth my husband. about 12 yrs ago I had potentiel exposures (unknown stAtus of men) and this summer i got a oroquick it came back neg!! i have been fine with the results till recently i got a sore throat that wo'nt go away, night sweatsandburning in my fingers and toes occasionally (maybe due to anxieyt).anyhow i went to my doc to discuss told him about my hiv concrns and first question out the gate from him was "are you a iv drug user?" I'm sure next he was going to ask if i was a lesbian!! which whatevevr i just thought how quick he was to sterotype. anyhow i told himabout my test this last summer and he did't even know what an oraquick was!! i live in orange county ca mind you!! my point is he basicallly gave me the impression he had no idea what he was talking about when it comes to hiv. this is my second doc i'v been too same experience. do i nde to go to a specielist to comfirm my results?? i just feel as though maybe i waited so long that my bodys hiv count is too low for a regular test to pick up?.aanyhow this is causing me not to want to have sex with my husband and i'm sad cause i miss that. i mean besides chocolate is there anything better???? sorry about the poor typing charles my pup is not exactly a lap dog. take care and hope you v-day was fun and freaky!!! L.O.L! your friend

HIV is not your problem. No way. No how. Your negative OraQuick test 12 years after your potential exposure is absolutely definitive and conclusive. Your fears that you waited too long to test are completely unwarranted. The immune system doesn't work like that! No additional HIV tests are recommended.

That your doctors have such deficits in their knowledge of basic HIV testing is shocking! Of course Orange County is not exactly well known as a bastion of liberal thinking and progressive sexual ideology. After all, the county voted for Bush, which could explain quite a bit. At any rate, I do not feel you need to consult a specialist for your current problem. What I do think you need to do is transform your boudoir into a love shack and make up for all those horizontal mattress mambos you missed while worrying about this nonexistent problem. Why not take some chocolate to bed with you to double your pleasure?

you are a angel!!!
Rubbing pussy & sucking breast