first documented through masterbation

dr frascino

4 week ago i had mutual masterbation. I was only exposed to precum. he wiped precum off the tip of his peniswith his finger. then rubbed the tip of my penis i am concerned that percum came in contactwith my uretra wath are the odds of being infecte this way and would you warrant hiv testing.please post on answer on the site my email is down a donation is coming yourway

Mutual masturbation is not considered to be a significant risk for HIV transmission. If you are worried that precum has placed you at risk for HIV, get a single HIV test at the three-month mark. The results will undoubtedly be negative.

"First documented through masturbation???" Nah! I think you'll have to look elsewhere for your 15 minutes of fame.

? "safe encounter with HIV + man
you are a angel!!!