weak 4th finger in left hand

Hi Dr. Bob

How do I strengthen my weak 4th finger in my left hand?

Im trying to learn a Chopin noctrine and the weak 4th finger has been the problem.

Thanks

A Chopin "noctrine"???? Hmmmm. Might that be related to his nocturnes?

Since this is not an HIV-related question, I'll need to be brief! There are loads of exercises to strengthen wayward and weak fourth fingers. Hanon's "The Virtuoso Pianist" exercises work well, but can be rather tedious. You could try Chopin's Revolutionary Etude, which gives the left hand (and fourth finger) a real workout. Alternatively you could try masturbating using only the fourth fingers of both hands. It's a bit awkward, but way more fun than tedious exercises at the keyboard!

Can you receive a blow job w/o spreading herpes??
Don't Know Who Else to Ask