weak 4th finger in left hand
Feb 15, 2007
Hi Dr. Bob
How do I strengthen my weak 4th finger in my left hand?
Im trying to learn a Chopin noctrine and the weak 4th finger has been the problem.
Response from Dr. Frascino
A Chopin "noctrine"???? Hmmmm. Might that be related to his nocturnes?
Since this is not an HIV-related question, I'll need to be brief! There are loads of exercises to strengthen wayward and weak fourth fingers. Hanon's "The Virtuoso Pianist" exercises work well, but can be rather tedious. You could try Chopin's Revolutionary Etude, which gives the left hand (and fourth finger) a real workout. Alternatively you could try masturbating using only the fourth fingers of both hands. It's a bit awkward, but way more fun than tedious exercises at the keyboard!
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Diarrhea After Receptive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Dry Cough After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Hairy Tongue After Sharing Sex Toys Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Rash After Oral Sex Form Sex Worker Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Pain In Balls After Touching Precum Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Vaginal Discharge After Getting Fingered Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.