Are anal secretions contagious with HIV ?

Dear, Doc. First of all thank you for your time, I had an encounteer with a male sex worker on the 30 of december 2006 i was given oral sex with a condom which he gave me, and insertive anal sex afterwards also with a condom but i pulled it off when i was trying to masturbate during the sex act and didnt notice i had the condom on my left hand until i think 10 seconds afterwards when i stopped and put it again, i continue like for 2 minutes more and than i stopped. I began to fill very anxious because of what happen during those 10 seconds and my fears increased. the next day i try to remember what happen since during the sex act i was under heavy alcohol effects and thats why iam not quite sure of the time i was unprotected but iam almost sure that it didnt exceed 13 seconds. On the 2 of January i went for blood test and came back negative that same day i read that i takes my body 3 months generally to produce sufficient antibodies for the test to be positive so i stressed even more. The following day as soon as i woked up (the 3 day) i felt i was being sentence to the electric chair and i felt my tonsils or neck swollen followed by a persistent sore throat it havent gone away since then on the 5 day at night my skin started to itch, like a week after i had a night sweat, a week after that one i had 4 consecutive night sweats and those have stopped now but the sore throat and the itching or rash has persisted, the rash i have is not that visible but iam paranoic enough to notice new brownish freckels in my arms mostly and other needle point red spots not just on my arm but on my chest as well although thier are barely visible. iam 19 years old and have some acne problems iam not quite sure if the red bumps that appear are part of ARS rash or just pimples stress related i have also a few on my legs which is rare since i have never had pimples on my legs (they are 5-6 small pimples in total) Iam totally freaked out with this symptoms. I havent had any fever nor any other symptom other from those i mention. Since i had a moment of unprotected insertive anal sex could i have been infected from some sort of anal secretion ? are anal secretions contagious ? could thier be other illness or virus that causes a persistent pharyngitis for all this time, i have never had that before. (PD: i visit the doctor who has to do with infections and told me that he doesnt think i was infected since i didnt came in contact with secretions but i looked in the internet and thier was a page that said that anal secretions were even more contagious than blood ) Iam incredibly anxious about this,i would appreciate any answer, thanks in advance.

Yes, HIV can be found in anal secretions, just as it can also be isolated from vaginal secretions.

Your HIV risk is brief unprotected insertive anal sex. The estimated per-act risk of acquiring HIV from unprotected insertive anal sex with a partner confirmed to be HIV positive is 6.5 per 10,000 exposures. Your estimated risk would be less, as we do not know the HIV status of your buddy and your exposure was very brief.

At this point, what you need is an HIV-antibody test at the three-month mark. Tests taken prior to three months are not considered to be definitive. Don't worry about "symptoms," as they are notoriously unreliable in predicting who is and is not HIV infected.

Take some time to read through the archives of this forum. There's a wealth of information there that you should find both enlightening and encouraging.

Good luck!

RE: Previous message Oral w/ condom
Can you receive a blow job w/o spreading herpes??