RE: Previous message Oral w/ condom

Dr. Bob,

I apologize if I inconvenienced you with that last e-mail. I was rather new to the site, and rather agitated. I actually have now looked through the archives - it pays to read directions - and found a lot to set my mind at ease. I want to thank you for your dedication and your work. I will have a donation to you ASAP. Thank you much,

DF

Hi DF,

No apology necessary. Thanks for writing back and plugging the archives. I've just read over 100 questions in a row that I chose not to respond to, because answers are already readily available in the archives. Information and reassurance are just a double click away.

Thanks for your tax-deductible donation (www.concertedeffort.org). It's warmly appreciated.

Stay well.

EX DEPUTY SA president
Are anal secretions contagious with HIV ?