For World AIDS Day, read about stigma, criminalization and more >>

18 Wanglepecking Tests

It's me Wanglepecker.

I have now had 18 HIV tests out to 39 weeks (9 1/2 months) all negative.

All of these were HIV 1 & 2 and one was a HIV1 DNA PCR

I am seeing a therapist.

My wife has gotten UTI's the last two times we made love. I still have a sore, white, dry tongue with patches on it. My wife has eczema by her mouth.

I would appreciate it if you could confirm that I am a mentalist in making all of these symptoms add u to HIV

Many thanks,

No doubt about it, Wanglepecker, you are indubitably and definitively a certified "mentalist" of the highest caliber. And with a name like Wanglepecker we would expect nothing less.

Happy V-Day Dr Bob!
EX DEPUTY SA president