Million Dollar Question: Reply

Thank you doctor for your answer. It help me a lot. You are a great person. I hope we could have you in every city of the world. I am still working with my therapist and is going great. The only thing that bothers me, and started to scare me. Is that a week ago, I started feeling pain in my legs and bottom of my feet. For no obvious reason. And it still hurts as we speak. Currently not physically active at all. I am going to visit my doctor next week, and explain my symptoms. I do not know if this is peripheral neuropathy or something else. I hope you can give me some insight. I appreciate you expertise advice. Hope you have a great Valentines Day. A lot of love from me to you and yours.

I highly doubt it's peripheral neuropathy. And even if it were, it would not be HIV-related peripheral neuropathy, because you don't have HIV. Remember?

Keep working with that therapist, as it appears you still have work to do!

Good luck. Happy V. D. to you too!

reinfection
Happy V-Day Dr Bob!