Wish you the best

Hi doctor, im just one of the thousands of souls you have helped. Sorry for writing a little bit late, but I just learned about the recent passing of your brother, and I wanted to tell you that you are not alone (you have all of us here now!!!!) and I wish to you and your family the strenght and courage to cope with this; and that time will soon heal any sadness for I know that your brother is now in a better place.

Doctor Bob, I always preached to everybody else that they should enjoy life, that every minute in this world is so precious that wasting it is sometimes a sin; but i wasnt enjoying myself, and lived in some kind of contempt. Then all of this happened (you know, had to cope with the possibility of being hiv positive after some situation), and i had some really bad times. You helped me through, and right now im fixing all the problems i got into, one by one, with an attitude i never before had. Granted, i came back negative, but now that i look back on everything, i thank God for making me go through all of it, for if i lost one and a half years with all of this, i gained one entire life ahead of me, and i asure you, i wont waste any second of it anymore.

I didnt have the chance to know your brother Doctor Bob (as i dont know you in person either... but someday i will), but if what you write about him is any indication, i know he lived his life to its fullest, down to the very last second, to the last ray of light that he shared with everybody...

and at the end thats why we came here for, isnt it Doctor Bob???

saved soul

Hello Saved Soul,

Thank you.

Not only should we live life to the fullest, but we should also leave this world a bit better than we found it. My brother did that and it's what I continually strive for.

Stay well.

I am so messed up
reinfection