I am so messed up

Dr. Bob, What is wrong with me ? I have Karposi lesions and swelling in my lower leg. I have ohl as well. My last risk was 2.5 years ago and I had acute symptoms at 6 weeks which included a rash , fever, and swollen lymph glands. I have had the leukoplakia since a few weeks after avs and the lesions just developed in past few months. I have tested numerous times negative, out to 29 months. something is screwy. The infection has manifested but nothing biut hiv makes any sense. What should I think? What should I do ? I need your advice. Thanks

Yep, "something is screwy," all right, and I think it might be you.

Who diagnosed your Kaposi's sarcoma? You? Yeah, I thought so. Now, remind me again what medical school did you graduate from, doctor???

You've tested HIV negative "numerous times out to 29 months." What on earth do you think that might mean????

Dude (or Dudette), HIV is not your problem. No way. No how. I would suggest you go to a qualified physician and have your "oral hairy leukoplakia" and "Kaposi's sarcoma" properly evaluated. Chances are they are not what you fear them to be. You also need to stop testing and get some psychological help to confront your irrational HIV fears.

I need your good luck kharma!!
Wish you the best