Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
Read Now: Expert Opinions on HIV Cure Research

Ask the Experts About

Safe Sex and HIV PreventionSafe Sex and HIV Prevention

Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Once more, just for the heck of it. =)
Feb 15, 2007

I recently submitted a question to this forum, but felt kind of stupid about the silly word play I used. Then I read some of the stuff on here about the "pussy with teeth" and something in another forum about a piece of shredded bloody Kleenex that may or may not have gotten caught in the wind and ended up in the author's mouth...and I felt a bit more bold.

So, once more (and I was raised Catholic, so this is probably just to alleviate my guilt at acting like a Super Whore):

Are there large odds of contracting HIV through a drunk make-out, receptive fingering session on the dance floor at a Latin jazz club in New Orleans? And then three days later finding a patch where you may have bitten your cheek, and can't remember if it was there during the public fingering make-out fest?

I don't exactly do things like get all publicly drunk & touchy (hence the "OMG, something *has* to go wrong now!), but it's my first Mardi Gras season living in New Orleans.

I'll stop now. I sound insane.

(pussy with teeth, pussy with teeth, pussy with teeth)

It's all relative, I guess.

Take care, and much thanks again. I re-read your little biographical blurb, and I am so impressed/moved/thankful that you...exist, basically. Ha ha! Thanks for that!

~Shannon

Response from Dr. Frascino

Hello Shannon,

Oh it's the oldest story in the book. Catholic girl goes to New Orleans for Mardi Gras, hits the Latin jazz clubs, gets all boozy and then becomes a floozy on the dance floor, making out with the natives and getting fingered while doing the Time Warp song from The Rocky Horror Picture Show ("It's just a jump to the left and then a step to the right with your hands on your hips you bring your knees in tight. But it's the pelvic thrust that really drives you insane. Let's do the Time Warp again!"). She winds up on "Girls Gone Wild, Volume 927 and then gets worried remembering all those admonitions from Sister Missionary Position in Catholic school and decides to write to the cybersexpert (Dr. Bob), because in previous posts about pussies with teeth, she learned he, too, was raised Catholic and somehow survived. Same old story, over and over again.

Shannon sweetie, you can relax. Your HIV risk from the dancing fingers is nonexistent. So stop worrying. After all, we all know Satan made you do it. So just say the act of contrition, 5,000 Hail Marys and 750 Our Fathers and you're good to go, OK?

Amen, or should that be Ah! Men!

Stay well, you naughty girl you!

Dr. Bob

Previous
WOO-HOO (i think) thank you sooo much DR BOB!!!!! u are a saint
Next
I need your good luck kharma!!

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.