Once more, just for the heck of it. =)

I recently submitted a question to this forum, but felt kind of stupid about the silly word play I used. Then I read some of the stuff on here about the "pussy with teeth" and something in another forum about a piece of shredded bloody Kleenex that may or may not have gotten caught in the wind and ended up in the author's mouth...and I felt a bit more bold.

So, once more (and I was raised Catholic, so this is probably just to alleviate my guilt at acting like a Super Whore):

Are there large odds of contracting HIV through a drunk make-out, receptive fingering session on the dance floor at a Latin jazz club in New Orleans? And then three days later finding a patch where you may have bitten your cheek, and can't remember if it was there during the public fingering make-out fest?

I don't exactly do things like get all publicly drunk & touchy (hence the "OMG, something *has* to go wrong now!), but it's my first Mardi Gras season living in New Orleans.

I'll stop now. I sound insane.

(pussy with teeth, pussy with teeth, pussy with teeth)

It's all relative, I guess.

Take care, and much thanks again. I re-read your little biographical blurb, and I am so impressed/moved/thankful that you...exist, basically. Ha ha! Thanks for that!

~Shannon

Hello Shannon,

Oh it's the oldest story in the book. Catholic girl goes to New Orleans for Mardi Gras, hits the Latin jazz clubs, gets all boozy and then becomes a floozy on the dance floor, making out with the natives and getting fingered while doing the Time Warp song from The Rocky Horror Picture Show ("It's just a jump to the left and then a step to the right with your hands on your hips you bring your knees in tight. But it's the pelvic thrust that really drives you insane. Let's do the Time Warp again!"). She winds up on "Girls Gone Wild, Volume 927 and then gets worried remembering all those admonitions from Sister Missionary Position in Catholic school and decides to write to the cybersexpert (Dr. Bob), because in previous posts about pussies with teeth, she learned he, too, was raised Catholic and somehow survived. Same old story, over and over again.

Shannon sweetie, you can relax. Your HIV risk from the dancing fingers is nonexistent. So stop worrying. After all, we all know Satan made you do it. So just say the act of contrition, 5,000 Hail Marys and 750 Our Fathers and you're good to go, OK?

Amen, or should that be Ah! Men!

Stay well, you naughty girl you!

WOO-HOO (i think) thank you sooo much DR BOB!!!!! u are a saint
I need your good luck kharma!!