WOO-HOO (i think) thank you sooo much DR BOB!!!!! u are a saint

The past 7 months ive been having every symptom u can think about...lymph nodes / ab pain / groin pain u name it i have it....(have to get that checked out lol) I finally had the testicle fortitude to get an HIV test and i just got it back today on Valentine's day and it said HIV negative : )....I used a HIV home access kit said to be more than 99.9 percent DR do you think im in the clear??

I hope you can reply..cause im like in tears of joy...I've read every forum the past 7 months and just seeing how you help everyone and cheer everyone up , I was prepared for the worse news they're were nights i just literally wanted to die but i have to thank you beyond belief : )

Dr. are the man!!! : )

Yep, that's a WOO-HOO! No doubt about it. All is well (including you!). Just remember to keep your "testicular fortitude" wrapped when you go out to play and you'll stay well, OK?

Menstrual Blood and HIV
Once more, just for the heck of it. =)