Menstrual Blood and HIV

Please Dr. Frascino...i will donate $100USD if you respond to my plea!!

About 1.5 months ago, i had sex with an asian sex worker...to make a long story short, she had her period and i got it all over my pubic hair region. I had a condom on but I wanted to know what my chances of contracting aids would be? Also...while I was washing the blood off with baby wipes, i used my middle finger to dab the tip of my penis to see if blood got through the condom (my hand had no blood on it)...what are the chances I contracted HIV via the blood on my pubic skin/hair region and also the chance of contracting HIV via me stupidly touching the tip of my penis with my middle finger?

Oh gawd....i want to kill myself...WHY am i soo stupid!!

Help me doc! HELP!

Your HIV risk remains extremely low at best, assuming the latex condom was used properly and did not break. HIV in infected blood cannot penetrate intact skin. Assuming the skin in your pubic are was intact, your HIV risk from the menstrual blood remains minimal. The finger dab to the tip of the penis also would not pose a significant HIV transmission risk.

My advice would be to stop worrying! Get a single HIV-antibody test at the three-month mark, if you are concerned. The odds you did not contract HIV are astronomically in your favor.

Thanks for your donation (www.concertedeffort.org). In return, I'll send my good-luck karma that your definitive three-month HIV test is negative.

Our turn to say "you are not alone"
WOO-HOO (i think) thank you sooo much DR BOB!!!!! u are a saint