Our turn to say "you are not alone"

Dr. B, It contents me to see that many have reached out to you during this difficult time. Once we realize (and I know that you have) all of the things that we cannot change, we are left with being able to change only our reaction to the situation. I am sure that your reaction is one that will reveal its value in growth wisdom. I send you my Kharma of Peace and Harmony and my solid belief that he is now ok.!!! Your grateful South Florida friend, Ivan

Hi Ivan,

Thanks for your kind words. I'm quite confident that my brother Pete has indeed found a realm of health, wonder and contentment far, far beyond what we mere mortals can even conceive of. He walks through my dreams nightly and from what I can tell, he is not only at peace, but he's also retained his twisted sense of humor. I actually woke up last night laughing out loud at some of his dream antics. If the afterlife turns out to be anything even remotely similar to that, we are all in for a treat!

Be well, Ivan.

Anxiety
Menstrual Blood and HIV