Wooohooo

Hello Dr Bob,

Well, I just came home with my results and as you suspected negative(woooohoooo). I waited six months to get tested and after all the anxiety and stress I put myself in I wish I tested at three months.

I want to thank you Dr Bob for the time you took to answer my questions. Knowing I had somewhere to go gave me such strengh in my months of being scared. I know after this experience I too will take a proactive fight to educate others and try and stop this disease. I will continue to read the forums and hope that people will learn valuable lessons from the mistakes that others have made. People please protect yourselfs we are the only ones who can stop this disease. It is up to us in our communities to educate others and to have compassion for those who are already infected. We must stop the stigma attached with Hiv. So remember everyone we all came to this forum looking for answers because we put ourselfs at risk so now lets educate and stop the stigma so that all of our fears don't happen to a loved one or someone elses loved one.

Also Dr Bob I would like to send you my deepest sympathies in regards to the recent loss of your brother.

Thank you again for everthing.

WOOO-HOOO!

Thanks for:

1. Writing in to share your story.

2. Your comments about my brother Pete.

3. Your willingness to join the fight against this scourge.

4. Your thanks!

Be well. Stay well.

Happy V-Day Doctor B
diagnosed with Ghonorrhea